Please call 800 685 8263 to order Chimalators with 5/8" spark arrestor mesh,
custom colors or longer cables.
The Chimalator ( All stainless
steel top sealing damper cap combo )
Measure OUTSIDE of Flue Tile. Use chart
to order proper size.
Each size of CHIM-A-LATOR® has 2.25 inches of
Note: Since the Chimalator attaches to the
outside of the flue, try to leave some 'play' to tighten the screws.
If your flue is 12 x 12" on the outside, you would order a 13 x
Estimate Length of Flue. If longer than 30 ft.
request a longer cable when ordering a CHIM-A-LATOR®
Measure Height of Flue Tile Extending Out of Chimney. If
this measurement is less than 1.25 inches, you will need a flue
Always measure a flue side to side, never
corner to corner
for over 30 years to be the most trouble free top sealing damper.
- 100% Stainless Steel
- Satisfaction Guaranteed. If within 30 days, you
are not fully satisfied return the CHIM-A-LATOR® for a full refund.
- Lifetime Warranty, best on the market today.
- Fast Installation Comes fully assembled for fast and easy
"bolt to flue" installation.
- Chimney Fire Tested with little or no damage to unit. Will not fall
and close flue in event of a chimney fire.
- Saves Energy tight seal on top of the chimney, keeps heat in when
fireplace is not in use.
- 17 Standard Sizes
to fit odd size, oval flues, flush flues and the popular ' there is no flue,
it's just a hole '
- Six Setting Regulator controls the amount of draft to produce more
heat when burning.
- Prevents Down Draft Smoking caused by wind.
- Keeps Out Animals, birds, insects, bees, rain, leaves, wind and
more info? Visit us at
help measuring? Give us a call.. 800 685 8263
The Handle Assembly
( included with the Chimalator )
Six Setting Regulator is installed within the firebox.
Removable handle extends past the opening to allow damper setting even
during a fire. Control the amount of draft to one of the 6 settings to produce more
heat when burning and remove handle to close a spark screen or glass doors.
The Flue Extension
( Optional. Used for a short, flush, odd or
no flue installation )
Mounts to the cement crown around the chimney flue or opening.
|Chim-a-lator easily bolts
to the flue extension
the Flue Extension? See our Chimalator w/ Extension section for pricing.